Technically PVP Show Notes
Episode 81 - Patch 8.2
14:50 - Upcoming WoW PVP Events
30:47 - Subject of Analysis
Today we will discuss, Patch 8.2. This patch dropped today and man is it a big one!
- Heart of Azeroth System Update: Essences
- Mount Equipment
- Ashran returns to the Epic BG List
- Battle for Nazjatar - WM only quest
- Frost DK reworked
- Havoc DH slightly nerfed
- Veng DH buffed
- Druids, hunters, mages, shadow priest, outlaw rogues, enh sham and arms warrior - slight changes
- AP from PVP buffed!
- Gear Scaling - The power of damage and healing effects on Battle of Azeroth items now increases more per item level.
- Tiger’s Peak Arena returns!
- AV UI will now track summoning progress
- AV - added 2 seasonal quests
- Seething Shore - first 3 nodes are now static
- Merc Mode will grant 50% more AP
- Void Stone, Prism, Abyssal gauntlets, trident and Mindthief’s nerfed
- Racial tooltips updated to properly reflect CD if/when Medallion honour talent is selected.
- FDK Chill streak changed from % of enemy max HP to % of attack power
- Resto Druid
- Brewmaster - nerf?
- Prot/ret paladin - utility buff
- Disc Priest - mana regen buffed
- Ele sham - lasso changed
- Aff locks - I don’t know
- Arena - Fixed a bug that could cause players who were actively participating in PvP combat to unintentionally drop combat.
- Characters with experience turned off can no longer participate in Battlegrounds with characters that have experience turned on.
- BGs -
- Arathi Basin - Players can no longer stand on top of unintended locations in Arathi Basin.
- Seething Shore - Players no longer receive the Uncharted Territory debuff after launching off the airship.
- Temple of Kotmogu - Healing power-ups will again spawn every 2 minutes as intended.
- Wintergrasp - Players can now build new catapults, demolishers, and siege engines in the Vehicle Workshop right after completing construction on another one.
- Rogue - Rogues can no longer sometimes re-enter stealth earlier than intended after killing another player.
- Arcane Mage - Arcane Orb now puts enemy players it strikes into combat.
- Frost Mage - Frozen Orb should no longer sink into terrain on certain platforms.
- Monk - Monks no longer enter combat if they cast Transcendence next to an enemy.
2:14:14 - WOW PVP NEWS
In this segment, we challenge you the listener to do something different in game. Each episode we will give a new challenge. After you have completed the challenge, write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your experience.
This week’s challenge is: Play an arena match fully defensively. Don’t go for the kill; just cc, avoid, etc. How long did the match last?
Technically - https://twitter.com/Technically_PvP https://www.twitch.tv/technically_pvp
Andallyn - https://twitter.com/Andallyn1244
Windstead - https://twitter.com/windstead84