Technically PVP Show Notes
Episode 78 - Fury Warrior 8.1.5
12:00 - Upcoming WoW PVP Events
24:34 - Subject of Analysis
Today we will discuss, Fury Warriors.
- War Machine vs Endless Rage vs Fresh Meat
- Endless Rage (situationally Fresh Meat against RM or if you are having trouble surviving)
- Double Time vs Impending Victory vs Storm Bolt
- Stormbolt - Due to Furys mobility with Thirst for battle I never take double charge though some warriors play this talent into certain comps.
- Inner Rage vs Sudden Death vs Furious Slash
- Sudden Death (execute procs hit for a lot of damage)
- Furious Charge vs Bounding Stride vs Warpaint
- Warpaint (situationally Furious Charge which synergizes with fresh meat to make your bloodthirst heal for a lot)
- Carnage vs Massacre vs Frothing Beserker
- Meat Cleaver vs Dragon Roar vs Bladestorm
- Dragon Roar (this is the most burst, but situationally will take bladestorm against RM or other comps that can root)
- Reckless Abandon vs Anger Management vs Siegebreaker
- Most comps you will want Gladiator’s Medallion, however you can play relentless into CC heavy teams where you are not afraid of dying (i.e. God comp)
- Thirst for battle - This talent gives fury all it’s mobility and is why I enjoy the fury playstyle. Clears all snares (such as chains of ice) and increases movement speed by 15% for 2 sec.
- Battle trance - Two raging blows on the same target in a row will give you battle trance which gives self healing + slight increase rage regen.
- Master and Commander - Additional 15% from rally and lowers CD from 3min to 1 min (I usually take this over battle trance in comps that kill in high burst goes such as Rogue Mage, or a comp that never goes me and I need to help my partners suive)
- Spell Reflect - Due to sinister gladiators maledict I almost always take this talent now.
- Enduring Rage - Increases the duration of your enrage, it is good for extra damage but I often don’t play this since the other talents are so important. Could consider replacing battle trance for this in some matchups.
- Disarm - Could sometimes be useful but I think the other talents are more important.
1:15:39 - WOW PVP NEWS
1:38:50 - Technically Challenged
In this segment, we challenge you the listener to do something different in game. Each episode we will give a new challenge. After you have completed the challenge, write in to email@example.com with your experience.
Last week’s challenge was: Pretend it's Vanilla. Create a BG group only using general and/or trade chat. Use the actual portal.
This week’s challenge is:
- The Gurubashi Arena!!! Get yourself the prize in the middle! If you think you are good enough, complete the quest for the Grand Master Achievement!!!
1:42:27 - Shoutouts
- Spring Finals caster team!
- RgbTur for this week's challenge idea!
1:45:57 - Finding Us
Nalipls - https://twitter.com/nalipls
Technically - https://twitter.com/Technically_PvP https://www.twitch.tv/technically_pvp
Andallyn - https://twitter.com/Andallyn1244