Technically PVP Show notes
Episode 40 - Talking with Maldiva
Upcoming WoW PVP Events
WOW PVP NEWS
- A Dev Q&A happened on Nov 16th. From that we got the following news:
- They’re looking at h-talents and Prestige. They’re not sure what they will do, but know they don’t want to add another 30 prestige levels. Also looking at honour talents and the feeling of barrier to entry on alts or delayed levelling)
- will be reduced to previous. “Going back” per say. This is good for world pvp
- PVP Server changes
- Their intent is not to “kill world pvp” as some are expecting; moreso revitalize. They are creating a proper world pvp space for people who want to elect regardless of selected servers.
- Opens other options like - delay on mount post pvp battle (just an idea)
- Intent is to open “pvp realm” to all (don’t need to server transfer) and will allow for a “global” balancing [aka reduce server faction imbalance]
- RP realm WPVP
- Recognize RP realm communities and don’t want to disrupt.
- Expect to flag and still be with others from your realm.
- Not sure if this means all or just those who also flagged
- Raiding capitals
- No new events added. Would love to see the “enemy at the gates” of old.
- World PVP changes with artifacts - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/21025532/hotfixes-november-14
- Season 6 starts today
- Hotfixes/PVP Tuning - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759567061#post
Previous episode question was: Which of the following demons cannot be summoned by a warlock character: voidwalker, imp, pit lord or succubus? Pit Lord
Send your answer to Technicallypvp@gmail.com. First correct answer will earn a shout out on the next show
People always talk about 3 day Alterac Valley, but no one ever explains why it was that way?
So, why was it? What changed?
I've seen the quest givers but never understood what they were intended to do, or understood why players decided PvEing Alterac Valley against the Generals was better than PvPing each other.
5stars - Best PVP Podcast by Solafyde
“Love where you have brought the show in the last year! Been listening for a while and will continue in the future. If you want more PVP in your life you have come to the right place. Looking forward to climbing the ladder in the Battle for Azeroth!!!”
Technically - https://www.twitch.tv/technically_pvp
Andallyn - https://twitter.com/Andallyn1244
Windstead - https://twitter.com/windstead84