Technically PVP Show notes
Episode 38 - Post Blizzcon Thoughts
Subject of Analysis
Blizzcon PVP news
- WOW Classic Servers - PVP impacts?
- Warcraft new expac Cinematic
- Islands Expeditions 3v3 resource based objective
- Warfronts 20 man - pve only. thoughts?
- Stat Templates - possible some customization will come
- World PVP server changes - toggling PVP will place you with other people (kinda like sharding). Also incentivizing the toggle with bonuses (not specified yet)
- Ally Races - expect new racials? (no details yet) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/battle-for-azeroth/features/allied-races
- New BG and Arenas (Seething Shore/Tiragarde and Zuldazar)
- BG coming in 7.3.5 - multi node resource with random pre-deterministic locations
- Official Blizz description - “In a new Battleground, Seething Shore, players of the Horde and Alliance will descend upon Silithus to battle over the Azerite bubbling to the surface. This Battleground will offer dynamic control point gameplay similar to Arathi Basin, but with new control points appearing periodically as resources are depleted. This new Battleground will require coordination as you and your team work to overcome the opposing faction. Since this Battleground actually serves to tell part of the story that leads to the events of Battle for Azeroth, we also plan to offer a preview of the Seething Shore during patch 7.3.5 as we continue to build upon the conflict between the Horde and the Alliance for the coming expansion.
Warcraft PVP Scene
EU PVP Brackets:
Technically - https://www.twitch.tv/technically_pvp
Andallyn - https://twitter.com/Andallyn1244
Windstead - https://twitter.com/windstead84